Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Intro


I keep putting off throwing up a first post, maybe because i feel like it's going to take a while to get this baby flying. I'll start off with one little block of writing then i'll do some more tomorrow, that'll work sexcellently.

Introduction.
My name is Trent Binning, I'm a 21 year old student currently on a large summer break before my third year of art school, of which i attend in the sleepy world of Tasmania. I like photography, so thought that I'd study that. I'm not awesome at being conceptual, but am awesome at loading and rewinding film.

My parents are from New Zealand and England, which means that i look surprisingly ordinary, no, i do have ears like a wood elf. I'm not into religion, god and all that stuff. I'm pretty happy just having one life and seeing how far i can get with it.

I rarely update my small collection of clothing, and have a bad habit of being rather frugal with my money, which does not really help me make friends at bars.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment