Thursday, December 31, 2009

Emmy at school

I think it was Monday last week that i shot Emmy. Time seems to be something i've lost interest in these holidays. I work most nights, have too many photos to process and am looking forward to attaining another hobby. In fact, as well as working last night, (which to many a normal person was New Years Eve, happy new years everyone) I'm stuck with consecutive shifts that take me all the way into next Tuesday, Gee i can't wait to get there.

Back to the point Trent.

Yes.

Had some reservations at first about this shoot, mainly as it had been so long since i'd worked with someone new on my own, and cause i haven't really spent much time with Emmy before.
However, the morning was incredibly awesome. Emmy was a fantastic model. She was tolerant of my continuous repositioning and direction and provided me with a very nice array of images.

More Emmy here


No comments:

Post a Comment