Saturday, April 10, 2010

Party

At work last night i directed a young woman into the male toilets. Unfortunately i didn't realise my error until i ventured into the kitchen where Billy, dishmaster and generally funny guy excitedly proclaimed that a girl had gone into the guys toilets. No doubt the girl realised the mistake she'd made in listening to me, pity i had to run food to her table on numerous occasions.
The confusion between left and right is one of my many faults when tired, and by getting up at 4 in the morning for a photoshoot, i can ensure that the mistakes will keep occurring for the whole day.

My tiredness was well worth it though, as this photo displays one of the best ways to catch a sunrise in Bagdad, all-round favorite place of Trent. The sun rising through gumtrees as empty beer bottles lay around a 60s Ford Fairlane, glad too that this brilliant spectacle was shared with two other pleasantly early morning people (at least on this one occasion).

I'm going to keep this short, German study is calling me.

All my thanks to Rose, for giving me a photograph better than desired, and Andrew, for shifting various trailers and cars, and for letting us shoot at another of my favorite childhood places.

No comments:

Post a Comment