Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Party series

I'm starting to realise my final semester's photography project, i'm aiming for 12 images, and am so far at 6. I've put this image up cause i can no longer contain my excitement. As soon as i get some more time off work, i'm going to hustle more people up like cows, cause i love it.
So, just wanted to thank those wonderful six people who have helped me get this far.
C and L, thanks for helping me get this rolling, and all my models, your patience, ability to take direction and give me super hot pensive, anxious looks, makes my eyes water every time i look at you in my photos.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Trent
    Stalking your blog... Was really hoping you could take some pics of Remi/our little fam once you've finished your project. Not sure when we'll be in Tas again, but will get in contact when we do. Or if you are coming to Melb at any stage....????
    Would love to pay you for the trouble.
    Cheers
    Clea (as in Tutty) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clea,
    I'd love to.
    I'll be all free as of November, so would be happy to get in touch with you to make some plans!
    :)

    Hope you enjoyed your most recent visit to Tassie, it's slowly warming up.

    I might be coming to Melbourne around the start of November for a little break, so could definitely venture out to see you then.

    xo

    ReplyDelete