Monday, February 8, 2010

Sydley

As i scoff down my morning weetbix, i figured it's about time that i update my blog.
Recently i returned from Sydney, a trip that was much anticipated as an escape from sleepy Hobart town. Unfortunately, my escape was one of much rain, stinky heat and lacking air conditioning. In fact, the only time i noticed the air conditioning was in the stores i sought refuge in from the rain, which made me feel that i'd just put my self through a cold shower on a winter's day, before walking into a giant fridge. My coldness maintained. Another realisation of my trip is that i am still unable to portion food correctly. 2 out of 3 meals i made for myself were suitable for at least 6 people, so i usually consumed the food out of large boiling pots, as the bowls were always too small. I managed to consummate my love of gangsta musik at numerous clubs, which means a refreshed love for old Snoop and 50. Now that i'm home, i'm listening to the XX, thinking about more shoots and building up my photography equipment. I made the hyundai excel of beauty dishes yesterday, i don't expect it to last long...

1 comment: