Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Richmond

I'm not too sure why my blog wants this text underlined and purple, but i'm not going to fight it.
Mainly because i like surprises, like this one, my blog has allowed me to type in a normal colour.
Awesome.
Generally when people go to Richmond, out in the eastern centre of Tasmania, they photograph ducks, bridges and the many aged buildings in this little tourist mecca.
Understandably, Elka and I got bored incredibly quickly, and decided that we would seek better inspiration along the road side.
Firstly, Elka was fantastic to work with because of her ability to pull over to the roadside whenever i erratically requested it. When the rain had stopped and the roadside displayed such wonderful yellow grass, we'd be sure to get amongst it.
Thankfully Elka had brought along a collection of 90s adidas gear, which got me very excited.
So i ended up with an awesome photograph of a badass 90s bogan chic, and all thanks to Elka.

No comments:

Post a Comment